Whether you run one vehicle or a warehouse operation with a fleet of vehicles, our contract logistics solutions can save you money and improve service to your customers.
What is Contract Logistics?
Our Contract division will provide a higher volume profile customer with a bespoke, cost effective method of outsourcing all or part of their logistical requirements, whether they are warehousing related, distribution related or both.
Our services differ for every one of our clients but the end result is always a professionally managed operation which provides both cost savings and service enhancement.
Benefits and savings are derived directly from using our shared user facilities, an opportunity not available to businesses who manage their own logistics operation.
Expect Distribution offers all the benefits of an in house operation combined with experienced and professional management to give a flexible offering to your business.
What you can expect from us:
We invest time on profile analysis in order to identify how your business can potentially benefit from a Contract Logistics operation. Listed below are some of the advantages we provide to our clients.
- Planned, medium term stability of your logistics operation
- New liveried fleet with no capital expenditure investment
- Reduced costs through intelligent solutions and understanding synergies available
- Reduced operational issues through shared user opportunity
- Rebate mechanisms generated by fleet and resource maximisation
- Cost effective Warehouse Management System (WMS) installation
- Real time visibility or operation through our online portals
- Weekly reporting and monitored account management
- Management of TUPE process where applicable
- ‘Try Before You Commit’ trial options
- Cost effective solutions for businesses with seasonal trends